The Trainings have been described by many participants as informative and transformative experiences. Many add that what the program offered exceeded their expectations.
The Training is designed to prepare participants to share SoulCollage® with others through groups, workshops, classes and other professional applications. It delves into what it means to be an effective Facilitator, it explores ethical and technical aspects, and it offers several hands-on experiences that support the deepening of one's practice and the understanding of what this method can do when applied appropriately - several of these activities become templates to apply in one's work once completed the program. If you are interested in sharing SoulCollage® with others, and to widen your understanding of what your personal practice can do for you, please join us.
Your space is reserved as soon as you make your tuition and room payments. Registration will open soon on the official website: www.soulcollage.com
The beautiful Dolce Haynes Mansion in San Jose will be our unique and welcoming home for this Training.
Registration: 9:00am on Thursday
Training begins at 10:00 am on Thursday, and ends about 1:00 pm on Sunday
Mornings begin with breakfast at 8:00 am, and the daily program begins at 9:00 am.
There are optional card-making sessions in the evenings until about 9:00 or 9:30 pm.
Preparation and Prerequisites
Before you come to a Training, it is important to:
- Read SoulCollage® Evolving
- Listen to Seena Frost's two basic CDs (Introduction to SoulCollage® and Facilitating SoulCollage® in Groups) - Both are also available for purchase and digital download at the iTunes store.
- Make several cards for your own deck in three of the suits (one card in the Companions Suit is sufficient). We want you to have a working knowledge of the SoulCollage® process, its structure of suits, and its Principles.
- Experience SoulCollage®! Mariabruna Sirabella, SoulCollage® Trainer, has said that making cards without reading them is like preparing a delicious meal and not eating it. We would like you to have enjoyed your meal by
- Using the "I Am One Who..." exercise with your cards yourself
- Taking a local workshop if you can find one, or a recorded course if you can't find a local one.
If you can't find a SoulCollage® Introductory workshop near you, you can take a recorded video course which will give you a sense of the deep potential of the SoulCollage® process in community and also give you some valuable basic information. There are two "Fundamentals of SoulCollage®" courses to choose from online:
- Introduction to the Fundamentals of SoulCollage® with Mariabruna Sirabella
- Introduction to the Fundamentals of SoulCollage® with Kat Kirby
These preparations are important so that you can gather experience from your own card-making process before working with others who are learning to make cards.
We also request that participants bring all of their SoulCollage® cards when they come to the training weekend.
To receive a certificate of completion a participant must attend and complete ALL sessions of this training.
Persons who complete the SoulCollage® training will receive a Certificate of Completion and may use the SoulCollage® trademark in doing individual or group work according to the Principles of SoulCollage.