SORRY! REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT
If you are interested in sharing SoulCollage® with others, and to widen your understanding of what your personal practice can do for you, please join us. The Trainings have been described as informative and transformative experiences. Many participants remark that the program exceeded their expectations.
The program will be in English and Hebrew.
The Training is designed to prepare participants to share SoulCollage® with others through groups, workshops, classes and other professional applications. It delves into what it means to be an effective Facilitator, it explores ethical and technical aspects, and it offers several hands-on experiences that support the deepening of one's practice and the understanding of what this method can do when applied appropriately - several of these activities become templates you can apply in your facilitating work once completed the program.
The more prepared you are the more benefit you will gain from the Training. This is a program meant to prepare you to facilitate the method, not to learn it. So you need to take the prerequisites seriously and take full advantage of your investment in becoming a Facilitator. You will be glad you did.
Your space is reserved as soon as you make your tuition and room payments. Register by contacting Michal email@example.com.
The Location: Connection Center in Tel Aviv
The training will take place on 13/5 /18 - 16 / 5/18 between 10:00 and 17:30
The fee per participant is NIS 3,500
Training Fee includes:
- Space use
- Training materials.
- Hot drinks and refreshments throughout the day
Not included are:
- Accommodation in Tel Aviv for those who choose to stay overnight
Preparation and Prerequisites
Before you come to a Training, it is important to:
- Read SoulCollage® Evolving
- Listen to Seena Frost's two basic CDs (Introduction to SoulCollage® and Facilitating SoulCollage® in Groups) - Both are also available for purchase and digital download at the iTunes store.
- Make several cards for your own deck in three of the suits (one card in the Companions Suit is sufficient). We want you to have a working knowledge of the SoulCollage® process, its structure of suits, and its Principles.
- Experience SoulCollage®! Mariabruna Sirabella, SoulCollage® Trainer, has said that making cards without reading them is like preparing a delicious meal and not eating it. We would like you to have enjoyed your meal by
- Using the "I Am One Who..." exercise with your cards yourself
- Taking a local workshop if you can find one, or a recorded course if you can't find a local one.
If you can't find a SoulCollage® Introductory workshop near you, you can take a recorded video course which will give you a sense of the deep potential of the SoulCollage® process in community and also give you some valuable basic information. There are two "Fundamentals of SoulCollage®" courses to choose from online:
- Introduction to the Fundamentals of SoulCollage® with Mariabruna Sirabella
- Introduction to the Fundamentals of SoulCollage® with Kat Kirby
These preparations are important so that you can gather experience from your own card-making process before working with others who are learning to make cards.
We also request that participants bring all of their SoulCollage® cards when they come to the training weekend.
To receive a certificate of completion a participant must attend and complete ALL sessions of this training.
Persons who complete the SoulCollage® training will receive a Certificate of Completion and may use the SoulCollage® trademark in doing individual or group work according to the Principles of SoulCollage.
TO REGISTER CONTACT: Michal Shoham Shaviv firstname.lastname@example.org
Training begins at 10:00 am on Thursday, and ends about 17:30 on Sunday.
The daily program begins promptly at 10:00 am, and ends at 17:30 pm for dinner.